Welcome to our office, it is our pleasure to serve your dental needs. Please note that your time is important to us. Procedures and appointments are scheduled in time blocks to fit your individual needs.
- Please have your insurance information available for each visit, and inform us of any changes in your personal or medical data.
- Allow us 48 hour notice of cancellation.
- If you arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Our appointment policy allows for only 1 failed appointment or 2 cancellations. Should you exceed this limit, you will be subject to a $50 broken appointment fee or we will not be able to reschedule your appointment.
- In order for you to receive the best care it is mandatory that you meet American Dental Association standards of one cleaning appointment every six months including necessary radiographs and exams by the doctor. Patients who have periodontal disease need maintenance appointments every 3 months. We will schedule your next appointment before you leave the office.
- We offer a courtesy call 2 days prior to your scheduled appointment. If your phone is blocked or we are unable to leave a message at the number provided to us, you are responsible for your appointment.
- Co-payments and deductibles are collected at time of visit.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
Bridges, crowns, partials and implants must be paid either in full at the start date, or ½ at the first appointment and the remaining upon delivery. Bleaching and other cosmetic procedures not covered by insurance must be paid in full on day of visit.